“Barbara, thanks for your kind, generous and thoughtful collaboration. You helped make my story a lot better! I love being part of the EFGO community and you are tremendously appreciated.”
~ Emerson Dameron, Los Angeles, copywriter, storyteller
Join me for an EFGO storytelling mentorship!
- We’ll work one-on-one
- 3 sessions over 3-consecutive weeks
- Plus, you’ll receive additional support via email
- Perfect for any level
- Special introductory price of $250 ($150 in savings!)
You will create an engaging 5-minute, performance-ready family story to tell on a podcast, in a live show, or at a speaking engagement.
We’ll meet – via Zoom, FaceTime, or phone call (your choice!)
Week 1 – 90 Minute session
- Discuss your story together. You’ll receive clear feedback for writing suggestions and/or edits & revisions.
Week 2 – 60 Minute session
- Review your story, discuss revisions and writing suggestions. Helpful feedback on performance.
Week 3 – 60 Minute session
- Complete the Final edits and performance notes.
I am readily available to help you (via email) for the 3-consecutive weeks we work together as you hone the final product.
Send the story idea you want to develop or written story you want rework to: email@example.com
- In subject line write – Storytelling Mentorship
- Your phone number
- Your website (if you have one), or blog
- Any performance video, if you don’t have, please no worries!
The future of Every Family’s Got One
With our live EFGO storytelling shows and podcast resuming in 2022, there is no better time to hone your unique family story.
“Rarely is there an opportunity in which a writer can read their work in a supportive environment and receive a brilliant compassionate critique which moves their writing to the next level. That’s what EFGO offers; a place to showcase our writing, hear knowledgeable, invaluable feedback, take those lessons with us, and work on our future bestsellers.”
~ Lisa Leshaw, New York, book author, social worker
Looking forward to hearing from you.